OCRE will participate in the EUDAT Conference and bring its contribution regarding commercial cloud and digital services. More precisely OCRE will join a dedicated exhibition session on 14 Sept. 2022 (16:15-17:45) for research data solutions and providers and their user communities. During the session, exhibitors and participants can experience firsthand the latest developments in research data management, the different solutions available and the user communities that have used them and how they have approached the topic of research data management. OCRE's services and cases will be showcased and informational material will be distributed. Do not miss this chance to come meet us!
The EUDAT Conference is a great opportunity to learn about the latest trends and developments in the field of research data management services and network with some of the most active players in the domain. The event will be held on 13-15 September in Athens, Greece with 14-15 September as the public conference days while 13 September will be a closed side-event. As part of the conference programme, a dedicated exhibition and networking session will be introduced to encourage the establishment of new connections and promote the most innovative services and players in the field.
The event is open to all, but the following are highly encouraged to participate, such as:
- Researchers and citizen scientists, repository and community managers to discover services for research data management, storage, preservation and sharing.
- Actors in the EOSC community, ESFRI, science clusters, and research infrastructures to get the latest on the state of the art and use cases of some of the core services for supporting European research
- Projects, research institutions and national and European initiatives to gain visibility and network with stakeholders to further their activities
- Service providers to learn what EUDAT can offer from them
- Current and prospective EUDAT users and user communities to learn about new major functionalities
Registration is required. To attend the conference in person full fee is 90€.